2022 Gathering is on!
Well its that time of year again, Christmas is almost here and its time to prepare yourself to register for next years Gathering of friends in Albuquerque.
20th Annual Matchbox Collectors International Gathering of Friends
Brought to you by Route 66 Promotions and sponsored by the Mattel Matchbox Team.
All brands of toy vehicles invited and represented.
REGISTRATION ORDER IS DETERMINED BY:
- Dinner and Dealer Registration starts December 31st 2021 midnight Mountain Standard Time.
(Dinner is $100 per person and includes Dinner, Line preview presentation by Mattel, Admission to the charity auction and Sunday Toy Show. Also each dinner guest a very rare Code 1 Matchbox Dinner model.)the 1st 75 paid may purchase a 2nd version for $40 each while supply lasts.
(Dealer tables 6-foot, are $60 each and include 2 admissions per dealer as well as the opportunity to purchase 1 dealer Code 1 model @$40 each per paid table.)
- If registration is received before, you will automatically go to the 2nd 75 group)
Pay Pal accepted + 5% Pay Pal Fee (email@example.com)
Your Pay Pal payment receipt time determines your registration order number.
**All mail-ins will go automatically to the 2nd registration group. ***
The Convention will be held July 22rd-24th 2022 at the Albuquerque Marriott, 2101 Louisiana Blvd. in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States of America. Hotel Phone: 001 (505) 881-6800 (Use Group Code DIECAST for special $109 rate.)
Come meet old friends and make new ones. This event is about the friends we make and hobby we share.
The event features:
* The Mattel Matchbox Design and Marketing Teams from El Segundo, California.
* Top collectors from around the world.
* Exciting presentations from world renowned experts in the world of Matchbox.
* A sit down Dinner followed by an exclusive Mattel Line Preview Presentation by the Mattel Team.
* Charity auction featuring many prototypes as well as a large selection of models and memorabilia donated by Mattel and collectors from around the world. (All proceeds donated to a local children’s charity)
* Huge Sunday Toy Show. Over 100 tables.
Please see registration form for event details by clicking the link below